- Active engagement in projects, presentations, debates, field trips and community service activities provides real-life experiences
- An expanding selection of courses allows students to customize their education. Our Math program includes Higher and Standard level classes in all grades.
- A one to one laptop program where students bring their own devices
- Fully equipped classrooms with smart boards, projectors and broadband WiFi
- A sense of family and strong relationships between students and faculty support learning
- Graduates become active global citizens pursuing advanced studies in world-class universities and often return to tell us how ISLP contributed to their success.
The International School of Lago Patria is accredited by the MIM italian Ministry of Education (ex MIUR). The school is considered each year by the Ministry and has been given status as “paritaria”.
MIM, the Ministry of Education and Merit (formerly MIUR), created the school-to-work alternation project that was made mandatory by the Buona Scuola reform brought in by Law 107/2015.
PCTO is a period of theoretical classroom training that precisely alternates with one of practical work experience in a company, including a foreign one.
The purpose is to prepare all students in the last three years of high school for the world of work and enrich their education by giving them useful experience in their future job search. The program is extended to foreign schools and companies precisely to give students the opportunity to improve their skills in the language especially English conditio sine qua non to have a curriculum vitae expendable worldwide.
The students of the International School of Lago Patria participate in the Invalsi Exams at the end of the academic year. The exams are prepared and administered by the National Institute for the validation of the education system.